[unable to retrieve full-text content]Clusters of holes may be evolutionarily indicative of contamination and disease -- visual cues for rotten or moldy food or skin marred by an infection.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- Chemicals linked to endocrine disorder in older pet cats
- Why do we love bees but hate wasps?
- Jararaca pit vipers: Giant' specimens proliferation linked to fewer predators
- How birds can stay slim, even when they overeat
- Global trade in exotic pets threatens endangered parrots through the spread of a virus
- Picture-perfect ponies and puppies pip competitors to the post in third BVA Veterinary Photographer of the Year competition
- Turmoil behind primate power struggles often overlooked by researchers
- Characterizing pig hippocampus could improve translational neuroscience
- Micronizing ocean plastics threaten sea turtle populations, ocean life cycle
- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution