[unable to retrieve full-text content]A new discovery has deepened our understanding of the genetic mutations that arise in different tissues, and how these are inherited. Researchers found the rates of genetic mutations in mitochondrial DNA vary across differing tissue types, with the highest rate occurring in reproductive cells.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- Zebrafish's near 360 degree UV-vision knocks stripes off Google Street View
- Fish's use of electricity might shed light on human illnesses
- A mechanism behind choosing alcohol over healthy rewards is found
- Cross-species prion adaptation depends on prion replication environment
- Six new species of goblin spiders named after famous goblins and brownies
- How do horses read human emotional cues?
- Sticklebacks infected with parasites influence behavior of healthy fish
- Garden seed diet for threatened turtle doves has negative impact
- BVA welcomes Cabinet Secretary’s statement on improving pet welfare in Wales
- Neonics are being ingested by free-ranging animals