[unable to retrieve full-text content]A new discovery has deepened our understanding of the genetic mutations that arise in different tissues, and how these are inherited. Researchers found the rates of genetic mutations in mitochondrial DNA vary across differing tissue types, with the highest rate occurring in reproductive cells.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- Even flies like a familiar song
- Run-shy vet to don ostrich outfit for charity at London Marathon
- First evidence of live-traded dogs for Maya ceremonies
- Detection, deterrent system will help eagles, wind turbines coexist better
- Fish accounted for surprisingly large part of the Stone Age diet
- New genetic test detects manatees' recent presence in fresh or saltwater
- Mice change their appearance as a result of frequent exposure to humans
- Climate change promotes the spread of mosquito and tick-borne viruses
- Ending overfishing would stop the population declines of endangered bycatch species about half the time
- When natural disaster strikes, can insects and other invertebrates recover?