[unable to retrieve full-text content]Experts are warning dog and cat owners to be aware of the risks associated with feeding their pets raw meat-based diets, instead of the more conventional dry or canned pet foods.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- Chemicals linked to endocrine disorder in older pet cats
- Why do we love bees but hate wasps?
- Jararaca pit vipers: Giant' specimens proliferation linked to fewer predators
- How birds can stay slim, even when they overeat
- Global trade in exotic pets threatens endangered parrots through the spread of a virus
- Picture-perfect ponies and puppies pip competitors to the post in third BVA Veterinary Photographer of the Year competition
- Turmoil behind primate power struggles often overlooked by researchers
- Characterizing pig hippocampus could improve translational neuroscience
- Micronizing ocean plastics threaten sea turtle populations, ocean life cycle
- Tiny fossils reveal how shrinking was essential for successful evolution