[unable to retrieve full-text content]A multidisciplinary team of researchers has managed to solve a puzzle that had bewildered biologists for over a century: how and why an organism's base metabolism varies depending on its mass. Base metabolism is the minimum energy that an organism consumes to stay alive.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- Zebrafish's near 360 degree UV-vision knocks stripes off Google Street View
- Fish's use of electricity might shed light on human illnesses
- A mechanism behind choosing alcohol over healthy rewards is found
- Cross-species prion adaptation depends on prion replication environment
- Six new species of goblin spiders named after famous goblins and brownies
- How do horses read human emotional cues?
- Sticklebacks infected with parasites influence behavior of healthy fish
- Garden seed diet for threatened turtle doves has negative impact
- BVA welcomes Cabinet Secretary’s statement on improving pet welfare in Wales
- Neonics are being ingested by free-ranging animals