[unable to retrieve full-text content]A multidisciplinary team of researchers has managed to solve a puzzle that had bewildered biologists for over a century: how and why an organism's base metabolism varies depending on its mass. Base metabolism is the minimum energy that an organism consumes to stay alive.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- CRISPR/Cas9 used to control genetic inheritance in mice
- An icy forecast for ringed seal populations
- Plants can smell, now researchers know how
- Conservation efforts help some rare birds more than others
- Copy cats: When is a bobcat not a bobcat?
- Humpback whales' songs at subarctic feeding areas are complex, progressive
- How male dragonflies adapt wing color to temperature
- Unique camera enables researchers to see the world the way birds do
- Bird beaks did not adapt to food types as previously thought
- Emerging significance of gammaherpesvirus and morbillivirus infections in cats