[unable to retrieve full-text content]Researchers studying half-lives of evolutionarily related proteins in different species uncovered a link between species lifespan and protein lifespan.
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- Factor important for ZIKA Virus host species restriction
- 22,000-year-old panda from cave in Southern China belongs to distinct, long-lost lineage
- Are smarter animals are bigger troublemakers?
- Animal welfare charity marks 35 years with exceptional day of thought-provoking debates
- Flying spiders sense meteorological conditions, use nanoscale fibers to float on the wind
- Key ocean fish can prevail with changes to farmed fish, livestock diets
- Five new species of snail-sucking snakes discovered
- Mammals going nocturnal to avoid humans
- Amber fossils provide oldest evidence of frogs in wet, tropical forests
- Endocrine-disrupting pesticides impair frog reproduction