A new study shows that, in addition to the diversity of tree species, the variety of animal and fungus species also has a decisive influence on the performance of forests. Forest performance comprises many facets besides timber production, such as carbon storage and climate regulation. The study is based on ten years of research in...
*FREE* Callback Request
Search our website
Like us on Facebook
- CRISPR/Cas9 used to control genetic inheritance in mice
- An icy forecast for ringed seal populations
- Plants can smell, now researchers know how
- Conservation efforts help some rare birds more than others
- Copy cats: When is a bobcat not a bobcat?
- Humpback whales' songs at subarctic feeding areas are complex, progressive
- How male dragonflies adapt wing color to temperature
- Unique camera enables researchers to see the world the way birds do
- Bird beaks did not adapt to food types as previously thought
- Emerging significance of gammaherpesvirus and morbillivirus infections in cats